Your investment of $3750 includes all regular classes in the Ohana during training & the final 4 day retreat.
$500 DEPOSIT WITHIN 5 DAYS OF INTERVIEW TO RESERVE PLACEMENT APPLIES TOWARDS TUITION.
The first three students to register and pay in full will receive a $250 discount.
Tuition & Payment Plans
Several payment plan options are available. Please inquire with us directly so we can help you personally. Once deposit is made, we are able to divide payements into 2, 4, or 6 scheduled monthly payments.
Please copy, paste & submit your answers to the following questions and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you send application, you will be sent payment link for deposit and payment plan. Once deposit is received, you will receive your required reading list and further course infomation.
1) What is your relationship with yoga?
2) What does The Journey of the Teacher mean to you?
3) What is inspiring you to do this training? Do you have a specific goal in mind?
4) List Yoga history, experience, styles practiced and any previous training.
5) Influential teachers, teachings, books you have encountered:
6) Please enter your level of interest for the following topics (L=low, M=med, H=high): Philosophy, Meditation, Pranayama, Teaching principles, Diet and nutrition, Career, Asana.
7) Please list or comment on any other areas of special interest. This is a good place to list any possible interest areas for the Seva (Community Service) requirement.
8) Please share any special skills, hobbies, sports, occupation.
9) Are there any health concerns we should be aware of in order to help support you in this training?
All payments are non-refundable but are transferable to any Ohana Rising Yoga School Programming.
We look forward to sharing in this journey with you! Mahalo!